Making makes life better.
Crafts are more than just a hobby. Crafts are a tangible way of making your mark on the world. It can be as simple as the joy of receiving a handmade gift. It can be a political statement. It can make the world a better place.
Making is what you make it.
I’m an editor, photographer, and craft-addict.
Some quick facts:
- Born in Finland, lived in the US, now live in the UK with my husband
- I speak Swedish as a second language
- My dream home would be mid-century meets rustic industrial
- Home is where your cat is :~)
- I’m the youngest of four (all girls)
- I originally wanted to work as a web developer!
I love nature, photography, coffee, chocolate, herbal teas, Studio Ghibli, literature, gardening, overflowing bookshelves, and kitties. I’m addicted to snuggle-soft blankets and oversized sweaters.
Keep in touch on Twitter. Tell me about you! @craftingfingers